Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before handing over your keys. We’ve tried to make them short and as easy to read and understand as possible.
1. Your rights and responsibilities:
a) Please refer to the email you receive from us acknowledging your booking for details of collection and delivery procedures. It is important that you follow these closely. If in doubt call 01293 403356 or 07426565595 for assistance.
b) Make sure your vehicle is in a roadworthy, safe and legal condition with full insurance, road tax and MOT.
c) On arrival at the airport you must:
remove your luggage and any personal possessions which you may need for your trip from your vehicle. Your personal possessions and luggage are your responsibility at all times.
present your email confirmation (or quote your booking reference) to our representative, check and sign our booking confirmation form and hand over your vehicle keys. Please remove house keys etc. Tell us about any non-standard vehicle immobiliser or security features.
d) On your return to the UK please follow the procedures referred to in paragraph 1 a) above. Then, once you have made contact with our representative, you must:
produce your copy of the booking confirmation form or the pouch number you were given when your car was left with us. You may be asked for proof of identity. We may refuse to hand over the vehicle if you can not establish to our reasonable satisfaction that you are entitled to it.
pay any supplementary parking charge due (see 2 b) below).
inspect your vehicle and report any damage to our representative before you leave. Failure to do so may prejudice subsequent claims.
2. Our rights and responsibilities:
a) We will take all reasonable care of your vehicle for the period you have booked and paid for, starting from when you give us your keys
b) If you park for longer than the period you have booked for, we will charge you for the extra days, it will be charged at £10 per day and if you have not claimed your vehicle within a reasonable time after the end of your booked period or contacted us to agree a new arrangement we can regard your vehicle as having been abandoned. We may then make arrangements for its disposal to cover our costs (but we will take reasonable steps to contact you before doing so) in accordance with the Torts (Interference with Goods) Act 1977. There are no refunds for early returns.
c) We may retain your vehicle until you have paid the full amount due.
d) Although we will generally keep your car at the same compound for the duration of the booking period we may move vehicles if we need to and reserve the right to move vehicles to our overflow car parks elsewhere in the vicinity. Your car may have 10/30 miles more on your clock. All our drivers are fully insured against any damage which may be caused to your vehicle on the public highway. Whilst your vehicle is in any of our compounds however, you must rely on your own vehicle insurance policy.
e) Notwithstanding paragraph 2 d) above, should we accept liability for any damage to your vehicle we reserve the right to have the repairs undertaken by our own contractors.
a) Insurance cover for you, your vehicle, or its contents, except for your vehicle when being driven by our drivers on the public highway.
b) Damage to your vehicle, including windscreens, wing mirrors, aerials, punctures, wheel scuffs, chip marks, minor scratches and dents, mechanical or electrical failure, or other events beyond our control, or any loss or theft of or damage to the vehicle’s contents unless such damage loss or theft arises as a result of our failure to meet our contractual obligations to you.
c) Matters that are covered by your car, holiday, household, motor or any other more specific insurance. You must look to that cover for protection in the first instance.
d) The direct or indirect consequences of force majeure, terrorism, catastrophe, adverse weather, industrial action, cancellation of flights, loss of baggage, traffic conditions, vandalism, failure of third parties to comply with their obligations to you (whether contractual statutory or otherwise) or criminal activity of any description.
e) Any natural deterioration in the vehicle’s condition while it is with us.
f) Property left unattended in your vehicle, on our site or in courtesy vehicles and trailers.
g) Any consequential (indirect) losses including but not limited to the cost of car hire hotels meals or other expenses incurred by you.
h) Delays due to wrong information on the booking form.
i) Any new damage seen when collecting your vehicle must be reported by you and shown to our driver before you leave the Airport. Photographs taken on delivery/collection of your car will show it’s cleanliness. Any claim made after cleaning your car will not be entertained.
j) GPS accepts only the physical safekeeping of keys, alarm fob and imobiliser pertaining to your vehicle. GPS does not accept responsibilty for any other keys, alarm fobs or the like attached with those for your car. You must ensure that you provide our driver with the correct keys, alarm fob and imobiliser and give clear instructions on starting, stopping and setting the imobiliser.
Despite the above, we will always accept liability for death or injury caused by our negligence. If any other loss or damage is suffered by you as a result of our negligence then we will accept liability for the loss or damage which flows directly from that negligence and which is a reasonably foreseeable consequence of it. The terms and conditions above do not affect this or your rights and remedies in the event of any deliberate act or omission by any member of our staff.
We collect and record information about you to enable us to provide you with the best possible service, and to enable us to process your booking. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We will not use this information to contact you for marketing purposes, should you ask us not to do so and we will not share your information with any other organisations.
If you have any questions/comments about privacy or if you wish to know what information we hold about you please email us at email@example.com. If you find any inaccuracies we will do our best to delete or correct them promptly.
We do adjust our prices from time to time. We recommend you visit our web site for the most up-to-date prices. All prices include VAT at the current rate.
Under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, you have 14 days to cancel your booking, starting from the day after we confirm it. If you cancel within that period you will be refunded all charges that you have paid to us unless you cancel after the booking period begins (i.e. at any time after the pre-booked arrival time or (in relation to the “meet and greet” service) after we dispatch our driver to come and collect your vehicle from you, if sooner) in which case you will remain liable for our charges for each day or part day from then up to and including the date when cancellation takes effect. We will still accept cancellations after the expiry of this 14 day period, provided at least 48 hours’ notice is given, but a £20.00 administration charge may then be levied and deducted from the refunded amount. Bookings cancelled after expiry of the 14 day period and less than 48 hours before the booking period begins will be charged in full.
Cancellations should be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must include your full name, booking reference, start date and time of the booking you wish to cancel.
7. Restricted vehicles
We can accept some non standard sized vehicles such as mobile homes, lorries, military or commercial vehicles, caravans and trailers but only by special prior arrangement. Additional charges will apply to all vehicles which do not fit in a standard size parking bay. Please contact us (07426565543) in advance for details.
8. we do not accept vehicles:
We regret that we may not be able to accept vehicles which have been specially adapted to meet the needs of disabled users. Please contact us in advance to check this if you are in any doubt.
No Waite Guarantee
1. This guarantee applies to all bookings made directly with gatwickparkingspaces on the gatwickparkingspaces website. It does not apply to any bookings made through any other website or supplier.
1. On departure, this guarantee is conditional upon Us receiving a telephone call to Our 24/7 mobile contact number 07426565595, (also stated in Your confirmation email), 20 minutes before Your arrival at the airport even if You are due to arrive at the airport at Your pre booked departure meeting time.
1. We will invalidate the no Waite guarantee if:
2. We will endeavour to stay in touch with You if You are kept waiting at these times and provide ongoing information updates as to the expected time We can meet You.
3. If You arrive at the airport unexpectedly for whatever reason You will not be covered by this guarantee and We will endeavour to collect or return Your Vehicle at the earliest opportunity. Please note that We require Your departure drop off time, NOT Your flight take off time and Your return landing date and UK landing time, NOT Your return flight take off date and time.
1. We will arrive to collect Your Vehicle no later than 20 minutes after Your scheduled drop off time as specified by you in your booking (Your “Drop Off Time”).
2. If you are early for your scheduled Drop Off Time We will do Our utmost to be with You as promptly as possible but will arrive to collect Your Vehicle no later than 20 minutes after Your scheduled Drop Off Time.
3. We must have at least 24 hours’ notice to change a scheduled departure/collection time but will make every effort to collect Your Vehicle in circumstances where You are early or delayed.
1. We will track Your flight landing time on the Gatwick airport official web site and will base all return scheduling on the information published there.
2. We will return Your Vehicle no later than 20 minutes after the time We estimate, based on the information You supply. You must make sure that we have your correct return flight number.
3. We will require a phone call from You when you are collecting your luggage. Any delays due to lost luggage, coffee stops, meals etc. must be communicated and can and will be accommodated at this point.
4. We can only wait for 15 minutes at the vehicle collection and return location after the time We estimate You will exit the terminal and if We do not hear from You We will return Your Vehicle to our Car Park. You will then have to wait until We have staff available to be able to return Your Vehicle from our Car Park.